Sunday, August 19, 2012

No longer counting days. Just random updates

Hey there!

So the last time I blogged was July 22, just prior to leaving on vacation for 2 weeks. First off, my vacation was wonderful. Seeing all of my family and everyone commenting on my weight loss and telling me they loved my blog was really cool.

So when I was away I ate whatever I wanted. I ran twice a week, so twice in Ontario and twice in Rhode Island. It was decent I think considering the weather was excessively humid and scorching hot. I had pizza, burgers, hot dogs, bread, ice cream, dumpling and basically anything that was put in front of me. Was I worried about gaining weight? You bet, but I had urges to run and would start to feel really guilty if I didn't go.

I got home and weighed myself and to my surprise, I weigh 149! I gained absolutely nothing! I plan to get back on the run train on Tuesday with Kerry! She got me some sweet new run shorts too! : )

Not sure when I will blog next but will let you know if anything cool happens. My life is pretty uneventful.

Till another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment