Sunday, April 7, 2013

A year ago...

So April 9 last year I started writing this blog. The funny thing is that I have been eating like a savage beast all weekend and the past week and thought to myself tonight..." Wow, I have totally fallen off the wagon, I should start blogging again," only to realize that I started this blog a year ago almost to the day. I think I will go back to daily blogging in this case and hope that it will assist, like it did last year, in my weight loss adventure.

I currently weigh 150 lbs. Last year about 167 lbs at my highest and 143 at my lowest. Not too bad to maintain the 150 but would still like to be around 135.  I'm still really good at the excuses and the "I'll start Monday," which is what I said today again.

 My motivation is the 10 K race I am actually signed up for on May 5 with Kellie. I have still been running about 3 - 4 times per week but have slacked this past week. I have a training schedule and even made one for Kellie. Have I followed it? Nope. ...I'll start tomorrow...I have definitely not been running to my full potential and would like the snow to go away so I can (excuse).

Tomorrows run goal: 5 K.

Till tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment