Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gone running.

So I forgot to blog yesterday but DID NOT forget to workout! Yipee!

So Monday I did my run at lunch and then thought it was a good idea later that evening to do lots of squats, weights and other exercises. Felt great at the time but I'm paying for it now.

Yesterday was an off day for running but I walked for 45 minutes at lunch. Thankfully here was an officer to keep me company. Its amazing how much more you do when you have someone to chat to. I walked at a brisk pace and incline here and there.

Today is a 25 minute interval session, I am yet to do it but have 9:00 on my mind. A nice run will loosen up my legs that are burning with pain from Mondays session. This is definitely a reminder to be consistent in my workouts and there will be no more pain.

I finshed off my mini eggs tonight.... I wonder how long till I buy another bag...

24 days to our 10K race!


No comments:

Post a Comment