Thursday, April 11, 2013

Treadmill = Boring

Ugh, I hate the treadmill. I just want to run outside already!

Anyways, I ran my 25 minutes today at a decent pace. I struggled at the end purely out of boredom, but got through it. Last nights run was awesome. I love intervals! Lots of sweat and calories and goes by fast. : )

I made pasta last night and ate that for lunch as well, and managed abstained from the donuts shoved in my face by co-workers. Yay me!

I really have nothing to say but I'm super pumped about running again. Its a day off tomorrow, I might walk if  possible, then again its the big move from the old remand centre to the new one and that could produce mass chaos that I may be directed to help manage. Oh boy.

Day off tomorrow but possible run. Sorry so boring today....


No comments:

Post a Comment