Monday, April 8, 2013

My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to mini eggs.

Day 2.

FML I am addicted to mini eggs. I went to the store after work and what do I buy more of? F'ing mini eggs. Like I didn't eat enough this weekend! Ugh! Not even just a small pack, but a big one. I'm contemplative about this change in my life, they are just soooo good.

So funny story...I printed Kellie and I a training schedule for our 10 K. It was supposed to start last week and well, neither of us started it. As I'm looking at it today (because today is MONDAY!) on my bulletin at work, I'm thinking, wow, 4 miles is a lot for a training run, and then I look at the long run day and its 7.5 miles. That's 12 K! FOR A TRAINING RUN?! Something seemed wrong then I thought it was in km, but nope! I realized that I had the intermediate training schedule for people who are trying to improve their 10K run times. Ooops! So needless to say I fixed it , resent it to Kellie and we are back on track. We have to text each other after each run to confirm we are following the schedule too. : )

So today I ran 2.5 miles in 30 min, nice easy run on par with the 7 week training schedule started 4 weeks late. I ate good and then I bought mini eggs. Good job, Lisa.

Tomorrow is an off day but I will be walking or doing elipitcal to get my fat ass into shape.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment