Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 56 - Feed me!!! Argh! Run time. Cramp. Smarties.

You failed me Day 56....kinda...not really.

Alrighty, so started off with a shake, had some popcorn and then was STARVING. I went to Brownlee and got a small soup. (not bad but not a shake...most likely same calories). Then I had my apple and piece of cheese. I headed to Stephs thinking about Mcdonalds non stop, texted Steph ( who just started Body by Vi today) and said " I want McDonalds." I went to her house and steered clear of Mcdonalds. I walked in an said " I want Mcdonalds." She was not happy and said I was mean as it was her first day. Hahahahahahah, okay okay, that was mean. We never got Mcdonalds...but boy did I want it. BAD. I had some chips to curb that craving and then a cookie. Steph made chicken vegetable stir-fry and then we did a run.

Kerry, Steph and I went running on the north side ( Scary, I know). We did 4.5 K and lots of hills. Ugh. Cramps galore....way too much food prior. I drove home and had some Smarties. Damn it, what is wrong with me?!

I don't even know what to say. Run, partial good on diet and then chips, cookie and Smarties. I'm a dummy. Dying my hair! Time to wash out! Here is to tomorrow! : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment