Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 56 - Pho and a 5K. Who doesn't like Jax Teller?

Day 56....Fail? I guess. I didn't follow Body by Vi again. I guess I'm getting sick of the shakes? The same old thing all the time? I don't know. It was Tracy's birthday and everyone was going out for lunch so I said okay! I had Pho soup but didn't finish it. I came home, ran 5K and then had a sandwhich ( I was craving sandwiches) HEY I wanted Mcdonalds yesterday!

The run was tough, my legs are still very sore from Saturday, but I made it! Hope to run again tomorrow, I've been thinking I should probably start Jillian Michaels again so that I can start doing weights. Perhaps next week! Nothing else to say really, other than I turned down ice cream cake today. Feat.



Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment