Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 57 - First bike ride in about 15 years. No big deal.

Day 57 - Food intake fail. Again. Today was bad. I ate out lunch and dinner. It wasn't super unhealthy but I need to get off that kick ASAP. What is wrong with me? Full blown food relapse! Ugggh. 

Activity today was a bike ride with my sweet new ride. That was way tougher than I imagined, especially with the wind. Good leg workout forsure though. Us girls went and picked up our food for this camping weekend. Complete right off that will be. Ugh. I'm a mess. What can I say? I started this new goal/challenge Sunday and look where I am. Eating out. Frick. The only good thing is I'm still working out 6 days a week.

Run tomorrow and Hot Flow with Lindsay. I SWEAR TO GOD I am doing Body by Vi tomorrow too. I am a failure at life right now. I cannot gain this weight back, especially after blogging and working so hard. I will also try to focus on portion control this weekend. : )

Here is my bike!



Till tomorrow....I WILL DO THIS TOMORROW! RUN! YOGA! BBV!

No comments:

Post a Comment