Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 76...Just ran my first marathon this morning...

Hi there Day 76,



So things have been pretty much the same, which is why I haven't reported. I have also been super busy and blogging hasn't been a priority. I have still been running lots and doing bike rides too. I am working out at least 5 days a week if not 6. I have put my Hot Yoga on hold as I do not like going there in the summer. I will start back up in September.

Weekends are still tough with eating and I don't exactly watch myself as much as I should. Like I said before, I am only doing one shake a day, usually for breakfast and then a small healthy lunch.  I have definitely plateaued but think that is my own "plateau" and I just need to work harder now with eating. I feel great however and my clothes fit awesome or are way too big. I have unfortunately lost 2.5 inches off my hips (not where I want to lose) and so none of my pants fit. I know, I shouldn't complain, but waist is my priority.

I've been tracking my runs with iMapmyRun and we average 4K each time we go, which includes stairs. We plan to extend that soon and start doing 5-7 each lunch. I'm running with my friend Megan tomorrow and she is a machine. This could be deadly. The last run I did with her was a record for me. Ahhh!


Anyways, hate to bore you  but I have nothing else to say! Did you really think I ran a marathon?? Hahahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment