Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 55. I've been slacking. Yep. New Challenge.

Day 55. I have been slacking a bit in the eating department. I admit it. I have done better than I usually would but not as good as I should. I felt like I ate out a lot this past week/weekend and haven't been putting in a solid effort. I took a rest day Friday and played in that Charity Beach Volleyball tournament all day Saturday. Goodness, that was fun! I've never really been a team sport person, and never really excelled at it either. I was sooooo nervous Saturday morning and was trying to get Jay to find someone else to play for me. I think this goes back to a fear in junior high, teachers not being fair, and riding the bench, hahaha and having to play, screw up and let people down. I don't know....probably why I do more individual stuff, no letting anyone down. Anywho, we had a blast and I wasn't as bad as I thought but WOW if that isn't a good work out, I don't know what is! I can barely move today....my fingers even hurt, no joke. I've retched my back as well. Chiro is in order for tomorrow for sure. I can barely turn to shoulder check and am in constant pain...not cool. I took a rest day again today, doubtful I would be able to move anyhow.

Running starts again tomorrow and I am challenging myself to follow Body by Vi to the tee this week and running at least 4 days this week, hoping to do yoga twice as I have been slacking in that department as well. Busy week ahead and slo pitch tourny this weekend! Can't wait!

Perhaps this is what I needed. A slight relapse, a sorta, not really that great week. Set some new goals, be a bit more strict in the food area and go from there. Still got some lbs to lose so everyone stops calling me lb's. ; )


Till tomorrow.... back to daily blogs too until the weekend (out of town).

No comments:

Post a Comment