Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 68 - Things are swell.

Day 68, hi!

Well, I sure have been slacking on the blogging but I honestly do not have time anymore. I feel like nights are consumed with dog parks, working out, visiting friends and doing yard work. So since my last blog, like I said I have been tracking calories and exercise on "My Fitness Pal." There were only two days that I went slightly over my calories and a few days where I didn't eat enough because of my workout. I should probably try to balance that and eat properly with balanced protein, carbs, etc etc. But lets just focus on getting this eating thing under control first.

I ran on the Tuesday and Wednesday, did Jillian Michaels Thursday, rested Friday, ran Saturday and did a walk and bike ride today. I am feeling like my fitness is still in check and I have not steered off course with it in 68 days, pretty good. : )

What I noticed on Thursday was how much I have improved with Jillian Michaels. I did her entire week 1 workout without breaking. YAY! It was also nice to do weights again. I know that is an important part of weight loss etc and I for sure need to commit more to weight training. Maybe at least 1 Jillian Michaels a week for now and work my way up to 3.

Another new thing I am going to try is maybe just one shake a day, whether that is breakfast or lunch, I don't know but I am going to try to just keep track of calories instead of the two shakes. Some days I might do two but I need to start opening myself up to controlling my calories at lunch or breakfast, and be normal. I just want to be aware of what I am eating as far as portion control to hopefully continue to prevent overeating. Just being mindful rather than sitting there and being psychotic about counting calories. Make sense? Kinda? I just read it over, kinda doesn't but I get it. HA!

Well, not much else to report. I will try to blog a bit more this week. I know last week I had a massive plan to blog about time, because I am so spastic about time. Time, time, time. Tee hee!

Okay, till tomorrow, or the next day...

Fun at the dog park with my bestie.


No comments:

Post a Comment