Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 63 - My Fitness Pal.

Hey Day 63, didn't you just creep right up!

So just to update, last Thursday I did follow through with everything. I went for my run, followed BBV and hit up a HARD Hot Flow class that evening. I packed up my stuff and headed out Friday morning to our Corrections, Police, Fire and EMS ball tournament. Kerry, Steph and I headed down with Stephs parents trailer, which was pretty sweet, cause I am a princess when it comes to camping. Must have trailer.

We played 4 games Saturday, won two, lost two. Not too bad for throwing this team together last minute. WOW, body aches that night and could barely walk Sunday. We played Sunday am in severe wind and rain at 1030 and lost that game. CYOC was lovely enough to come and say " Tie game?" for our 130 game. Everyone just wanted out of there, especially cause of weather. Anyway! Great group, so much fun, and can't wait till next year.

I took Monday off as I was still struggling to walk and my muscles are beyond aches. I went running and did stairs today. I also switched up my snack during the day to add some variety. I am ALSO using an app called "My Fitness Pal." It tracks my calories and exercise. So, as I thought, 1200 calories a day to lose weight. I have been keeping track on there and adding my workouts, its a good way to see what I have left for the end of the day and how much I can eat before I go over. Again, just another thing to keep me accountable. I'm still sitting at the same weight 153. I've been falling off and busy on weekends so food intake has sucked. My activity level is spectacular and hasn't suffered, which is pretty impressive. : )

I'm going to try to get some Jillian Michaels in this week as its supposed to be raining. I also want to do Hot Flow Thursday and Friday with Lindsay. Other than this, I have 2 months before my vacation to Ontario and Rhode Island. It'd be nice to feel a bit skinnier. : ) Work it, Lisa!

Till tomorrow, or whenever I decide to write again. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment