Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 52 - It's a stair day!

Hi there, Day 52

Well, today was fantastic. A little sore from yesterdays workout, but felt good enough to go run some stairs. Kerry and I ran to the stairs and did a few sets. Not sure how many? 2.5?  I think. In total it was 3.5 K. So we ran to the stairs, did them and ran back. Great workout, but my legs would not move any more.  Food was good today too.

For dinner I made my fave pasta dish ever! My Mom came over to drop off the dogs and stayed. I debated the entire way home whether or not to go buy the stuff to make it. Mainly because it is soo good, all portion control goes out the window. Thank God my Mom was here to help eat some. I had two servings though. Oops. Its just soo good! What I have wanted to do since about 630 was eat the rest. I have really struggling and have forced myself not to eat the rest and have it tomorrow for dinner. Ahhhhhhh!!! Torture.

I'm debating on a run/stairs tomorrow. I think I'll just play it by ear and hit up Hot Flow on my way home. Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment