Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 23. Mental Health and Yoga

Hello! I said it was my last daily post, but felt the need to write today.

Today was a sick day for me. I am mentally exhausted, frustrated and discouraged at work and in my personal life and I needed a day to recollect my thoughts and not think about stuff. I relaxed at home and then went to Hot Flow with my old yoga buddy Megan. The class was sooo good! I love feeling stronger and able to hold poses longer...makes the class more fun.

 I did really well eating too. I had a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast, some popcorn and a shake for lunch and a salad for dinner. My friend Dallas came over with his dog Brew and we all went to the dog park, only after Blue and Charlie repeatedly attacked Brew. Poor Brew. I now have a massive headache and am hoping for a drama free work day tomorrow. Knock on wood. Ha.

Till the next fun and exciting day...

No comments:

Post a Comment