Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 50 -Devon Days.

Hi Day 50.


This past weekend was Devon Days, I just love love love Devon Days and always have. I LOVE the fact that most of my friends from high school still all hang out together. Devon Days is just another reason for us to all get together, catch up and drink. Friday night we had the funeral for Rose, which was beautiful. We then all went to Flo Pie, had some drinks, laughed and decided what to do. A few of us went down to the park and played catch, had beers and chilled. We then ended up at friends house and then to Pals. Always a good time, especially when my parents were drunk and dancing till 2 am. Ha.

Saturday morning was the parade. Last year, I was seriously intoxicated at 10 am with Bonnie in the clothes from the night before....we clearly hadn't sobered up. We watched the parade, embarrassed my Mom and walked to Flo Pie for caesar (How do you spell that word?) with Tom, Dillon and Gar, who stayed at the Key West (strange) and then bought really ugly earings for an inflated price. I was sober this years parade....it was long and boring. Soooo much different sober. ; ) Saturday night was good ol Beer Gardens. Past years there have been riots that include pepper spray, chairs being thrown and moms being punched out. Most years at least 7 of our friends end up in the drunk tank and we're all trying to find them in the am. I think at 29 years old, we've tamed down a little bit and everyone goes to beer gardens and feels old. Just plain old. We still have fun and everyone kept it under control. No one in the drunk tank....Thank God. Till next year. ; )


So I am guilty. I missed a few days over the weekend and yesterday. I wasn't too too bad on the weekend for eating, if I ate something bad, it was most likely because that was all I ate all day. Time was a factor, I felt I didn't have time to eat. I did not run or do anything but played catch and ran a lot from the ball being thrown over my head, KELLIE! So a little bit activity on the Friday. I had my cheat meal Sunday and had lasagna from Flo Pie.

I started running and Body by Vi again yesterday. Run and stairs. Its 4K total and that includes the stairs. I plan on Hot Flow tomorrow and most likely a run/stairs again too.

I am still feeling good, maintaining the 13 lbs loss...and several inches. I know I could be doing better, but I am not feeling like I am lacking anything so I'd rather just lose slowly and be happy in the process. Funny story, I agreed to play in a charity Beach Volleyball tourny. I haven't played since Jr. High. Jon, Jay, Trav and I  are on a team. This should be interesting. Beer Gardens and an after party. Ahhhh! Should be a good weekend...AGAIN. : )

Should be back to daily blogs. : ) Till tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment