Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 45 - HOT YOGA - What I LOVE.

Day 45.

Today was extra active! I did Hot Yoga at 5, then went to the dog park and then did 3.5 K run. I was hurting. My legs were like Jello, especially after the yoga class. Followed Body by Vi and had about a 600 calorie dinner! Alrighty, what I love about yoga.

What I LOVE: 

1. Sweating. Anyone that has ever gone, knows that you will never ever in your life sweat as much as you do in a Hot yoga class. I think this is the number one reason I go. I LOVE that feeling.

2. Nice skin. The sweat makes your skin soft as a baby's bum. Love it. My skin is amazing from hot yoga.

3. Scale tells me I weight less. Haha. I love weighing myself after yoga too. Always weigh a few pounds less.

4. Water intake. I LOVE water. I do not drink anything else but water, oh and coffee and sometimes vodka with my water. I love how yoga forces me to have insane water intake the day of.

5. Lean. Goodness. Yoga makes you lean. Trust me. I've noticed tons of toning in my legs and arms from yoga, its awesome.

6. Strong. When I first started yoga I was never able to hover after the plank....no upper body strenth. I hover like a mo fo now. Its awesome to feel so strong.

7. Flexibility. I am one flexible individual to begin with, but yoga is making me even more so. I am an average yogaer (is that a word?) but because I am so flexible I look WAAAAAY better cause I can do all the flexy moves. Hahaha. Its fun to get more and more flexible each time.

8. Improving poses. I love getting better at poses and then doing the advanced ones. Its a fun challenge.

9. Running. My running is way better when I do yoga. Helps me with breathing.

10. You just feel good. All round a way better feeling, you feel energetic, healthy, fit, relaxed, flexible and awesome.

So, that is about all I can think of right now...I know there is supposed to be this spirituality and sense of being and calmness and letting go, welllll... I'm not quite there yet. I like yoga but I'm not one for meditation etc.

See! I love just as much as I hate. : ) I forgot laundry on my HATE one. Always gotta do laundry.

I have a funeral, so tomorrow will most likely be a rest day. RIP Rose.

 Devon Days this weekend, but plans to run in Devon while I'm there. This weekend will NOT be a repeat of last years. My poor mother. : ) Till tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment