Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 32 - "Unless you puke, faint or die, keep going."

Day 32.  Let me start off by saying, WOW 105 reads to yesterdays blog. Impressive. I also must clarify something. I am not hating on anyone or thinking people are criticizing me in any way. I do not think people are malicious in their annoyingess ( I know, not a word) or trying to bring me down. I was just simply saying its sometimes annoying when that is all people want to talk about and its the same question everyday. Regardless, today was interesting as I had so many people come up to me to talk about yesterdays blog. Officers, nurses, admin people, it was pretty cool. So thank you to everyone AGAIN who reads it. I appreciate the likes and comments. Glad I can make these blogs entertaining at times. I've also had some feedback from some people, not to name names, Jon Clark and Kelly Burke, who hate my font. I am always one to try and see the other side of things, but I am telling you, I absolutely cannot wrap my brain around how this font would be tough to read or why people would have such hate towards it. Hahaha. Regardless it is the content, not the font. Lets focus on the content.

 I loved the words my brother wrote today when discussing his hate for the font - " I love your writing, it's engaging, funny, and really connects with what a lot of people are feeling and thinking..." I have always admired my brothers natural ability to write, draw, paint and play music so effortlessly, so to hear that from him was pretty cool. Thank Kel.

Today was full of should I run, shouldn't I run... I had a good week, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thursday I was active, and two days I did both run and yoga ( I think). It was mother f'ing windy out today and COLD. I contemplated a run at lunch but instead opted out when Scarlett texted me saying it was windy and freezing. I sat downstairs at lunch and had nice, non annoying conversations. My friend Keba, one of the ones asking a million questions....and she knows it ; ) says she is going to start Body by Vi soon too and get a gym membership. YAY Keba!  I tried the Pistashio shake today, it was okay, not a favourite though. After work I had planned on Hot Flow but decided to just come home instead.  I had a cup of baked sweet potato fries, and a turkey patty with avocado for dinner. As I began cleaning my house and working up a sweat I figured, well perhaps this will be a rest day. Once I was done cleaning I sat on the couch and had an instant feeling of guilt. I checked out the weather network... 15 C at 8:45 pm! WHAAAAT? Instantly got off the couch, changed and did a quick 3.5 K. I will admit, it was tough! I struggled, but I don't think I have ever pushed myself that much before. It may have to do with this photo I saw on FB just prior to leaving...





Soooo, potential rest day turned into a beautiful evening run! YAY! Yard work tomorrow and a plan for a run...Till tomorrow... ( I won't call you mother fuckers today) ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment