Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 27 - Good and VERY BAD.

Sooo, my last post was Wednesday and things kinda went downhill from there. Thursday I did Hot Flow with Lindsay which was killer and food intake was good. Friday I took the day off and had planned on a run but didn't have time. I went to my friend Jonna's where my other friend Steph was getting her hair done. I weighed myself there. WAIT for it!!!!..... LOST 10 lbs. YAY! ( This was the good) So, I did exactly what addicts are NOT supposed to do to celebrate a feat. I ate...BAD. However, I will give myself the credit for slight moderations when I did eat out this weekend, for example choosing vegetables and not eating the top part of buns. Regardless, I fucked up.

I'm not gonna go through everything I ate but it was every single meal out. Frick. Frick. Frick. I also drank every day this weekend, beer here, Caesar there, vodka here. Ugh. I got into the mentality of "Oh I already ate bad today, oh I already ate bad yesterday, might as well continue and start again Monday." So here I am Sunday evening, huge guilt but huge motivation at the same time. I am excited to get back to my lunch time runs, I am children free this week and plan to do yoga at least 4 times. I am about to go make my shakes for tomorrow and get back on track. 20 or so more lbs to go! : )...perhaps 30 as I probably gained back the 10 I lost. HA.

Shitty weekend but a bit more motivation to get back in the game. I also plan to blog daily again. Clearly I need to do it. Soo back to daily blogs. : )

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment