Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 36 - The ecards are endless for today...

Hi,

Ugh, again, I am getting sick of writing. I better start doing something more exciting. My partner is gone this week at work and I wasn't at work yesterday. Well...you should see the ridiculous requests I got today. 20 or so and each inmate thinks its important to put in at least 3 requests, juuuuuust in case I didn't get their first 2. Really? I told one guy today that him putting in 4 requests asking for the same thing in 4 different ways makes me come see him last....he didn't like that. Meh.


Day was pretty average...went for a run and stairs with Kerry at lunch. I thought I was going to puke at the top of the stairs but held it together. Kerry, Steph and I went for dinner to Earls. I had a salad and a spicy caesar of course. We then hit up Rundle park on the northside, almost got jumped a few times, people drinking beer down by the river, witnessed cops staking the place out, saw stray dogs, northside people trying to play tennis, you know, the usual. I like it most when we see inmates on the street and especially the ones that I just recently pissed off and am terrified of. Anywho, good evening with my best gals. I had to ditch them early to come home and water...thats annoying. " Its called pride of ownership" says my Dad.

Tomorrow I will run, do stairs and do Yoga.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment