Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 22 - Final daily post.

Alrighty, I will NOT continue to post daily, but will post several times a week. I am just finding it tough to post on days that are boring, the same and like every other day. I will keep track of what I did and recap on my post for the days I missed.

Day 21. Kinda a blah day. Had my morning shake and soup at lunch, snacks in between. I was craving tacos so on my way home I picked up ground turkey and made turkey tacos. I, as always, ate too much and now I feel sick. Note to self: when I think turkey tacos is a good idea, well... they're not.

After dinner the kids and I went to the dog park and walked around for 45 minutes. That is always fun. I went to go buy new runners but mine were at work and I wasn't quite sure which ones they are. I am too scared to get a different kind. I wanted to run tonight but since my shoes are not here, that will not happen. Jillian Michaels it is. Ugh, I'm so tired. It was painful to write that. Jillian Michaels. Ugh. Okay, gotta go do it.

Till the next time something cool and fun happens...

1 comment: