Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 42 - Putting the Pieces Together...

Day 42.

2 inches off waist, 1 off hips. Still down 10 lbs. Mini update.

I woke up and chilled on my deck with my coffee ( my favourite thing to do on weekends). I went for a run (about 4K) and then watered my flowers, trees and shrubs. I also planted flowers for the first time in my life....hope I did it right. I also got to spend the morning with Carmen as she tried to put the pieces together from last night. That is easily one of my favourite things to do after a night of drinking. Needless to say, I was "putting the pieces together" Sunday. Our friend Taryn was down from Calgary...things always get crazy when she gets to town. We all went out for a late lunch, caught up, put more pieces together and had lots of laughs. At Original Joes I ate a veggie burger (no top bun) , soup and vegetables. Went out again for dinner and had sushi. Mmmmm. I was also propositioned to go for Marble Slab ( my fave) and declined. Good for me! YAY!

I plan to start Hot Flow again tomorrow, I really slacked in that area last week. Dog park too! Blue and Charlie won't stop asking to go. ; )

Tomorrow at work shall be interesting..... ; )
Till tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment