Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 29 - 5K and a cheat meal.

Day 29.

Well I had a super fabulous run today. I took a different route and made it a bit longer to make it a 5K...plus stairs. I really impressed myself in how far I can run without stopping....all the way to the top of the first mini set of stairs, I then walk from Hotel Mac to Jasper Ave and run the rest of the way back. So fun! I intend to do it again tomorrow. : )

I hit up the driving range with Carmen and her friend. Ellerslie driving range is BRUTAL. Low budget shiat happening there. Ugh. Well at least that is what I am blaming my shitty hits on. I think I need to let my hands recover from the debauchery it endured Sunday and Monday. Ok, I just continue to make excuses.

Here is where I will make an excuse for why I ate BP's pasta. My good friend Justin loves to eat out and eat shit food. I haven't eaten out with him in over a month so thought I should use my cheat meal with him. : ) This means no more cheating at all till Monday at least. Ahh!! I didn't finish the dish. Usually I kill it.

Anyway, I plan to run tomorrow, perhaps the 5 K again, I figure why not as I can clearly do it. : ) I will also go to Hot Flow...I skipped it today to go to the range. Golf is still active. Have I mentioned that it hurts to laugh and cough? It feels like someone has punched me repeatedly in the ribs and my back and arms are aching  A LOT. So Hot Flow Yoga tomorrow will be essential.

For the rest of the week I'd plan to run Thursday and am playing slo-pitch that evening as well... Friday will just be a yoga day...maybe a run if I'm feeling up to it! Saturday I am doing yard work with my parents, but will hopefully fit in a run before they get here.

Things are on track workout wise, still struggling with the food thing. I crave eating out now after my weekend episode. Frick. Groceries tomorrow and plan to try out a few new shake recipes.

Till Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment