Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 30 - Weigh in. ; )

Hello Day 30! Wow! I wish I could give everyone a weigh in...sadly, my scale is STILL broken. Haha.

Bottom line is I weighed myself on Thursday and had lost 10 lbs. I don't typically like to judge how I am doing based on my weight as I gain muscle pretty quick. I do it based on how my clothing fits. So what I did yesterday was tried on my shorts for the summer. They fit great, some too big. : ) I feel my legs are more toned, as well as my arms. Still working on the stomach but I feel it slightly shrinking slowly as well. I will give myself 90 days before I really start looking for a massive change. That will be just in time for summer! : )

Today I followed my Body by Vi but realized I am getting sick of the same shakes everyday. I went today to get other stuff to try different recipes. Tomorrow I will have a pistachio shake and pomegranate blueberry. I ran 3.5 K but did the Hotel Mac stairs twice. I run the first set and then skip each step (lunges) up the second time. I also hit up the 5pm Hot Flow class. For dinner I had a turkey burger patty with fat free cheese and a quarter of an avocado. I also baked a cup of sweet potato fries. I was FULL.

Tomorrow is a rest day for running but will be going to Hot Flow and Slo-pitch.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment