Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 44 - HOT YOGA. What I HATE. LOVE is tomorrow.

Hello Day 44...

Today was a fantastic day. I fit into my size 4 dress pants! BOOM! Chris and Scarlett said they were tight...well ya! I barely fit into them two weeks ago. Okay okay, so they JUST fit. Hahaha. I also had a friend at work tell me I look good and skinny! Oh so nice. : ) Not sure I'd use the word skinny but I'll take that. Followed Body by Vi and hit up Hot Yoga. Now, lets talk about my love hate relationship with Yoga. Lets start with what I hate.

HATE about Yoga:


1. You gotta prep. You're not supposed to have a meal 2-3 hours before and you need to drink lots and lots of water. Sucks if you are having an off day, forget to drink lots or don't go right after work. I was however informed the other day that I am a bit crazy for thinking I need to follow those rules so strictly. Haha.

2. Snoring. Are you fucking kidding me? Anyone that knows me, knows that I CANNOT STAND the sound of snoring. I ALWAYS end up beside the dummy that is snoring. This is not your bedroom where you can NAP....for GOD SAKES. Also, you should probably be pretty embarrassed.

3. Heavy Breathing. I know, you think, same thing. YEP! Basically is! WHY are you breathing so heavy in Shavasana? The instructor says, "natural breath." If that is your natural breath, I seriously feel sorry for you and you should probably see a doctor. Just sayin.

4. Smelly feet. My Yoga studio smells amazing! There is never a sweat smell ever! What there is though, is people will grossly disgusting smelly feet. Sick. Remember how close people are to your feet. For real.

5. 18 year olds. Oh, hey I'm gonna show up to Hot Yoga wearing BASICALLY nothing and show off my teen body that doesn't even begin to show curves cause I just hit puberty last week.. You wait till you turn 25 honey.... you won't be wearing that to Yoga no more... Hahahaha, alright, I'm just jealous. The girls that are 25 plus and rock that shit...good for you. I want to be like that one day. : )


7. Immediately home. After Hot Yoga, there is no heading to the grocery store after, doing a little shopping, meeting a friend for dinner. Soaked in sweat like you just got out of the shower, is not the ideal situation for after workout activities...soooooo straight home I come and straight to the shower I go. Thats kinda annoying.

Okay, can't think of anything else that I HATE. This is too long already so I'm going to do love tomorrow.

I have lots of LOVE too....so don't think I'm all negative quite yet. ; )


Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment