Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 21 - Bored of this, blah, blah blah

Day 21. I will be honest, I'm getting sick of blogging daily. I will continue to do it but I'm becoming annoyed. Ha. Anyway, today I had a piece of toast, 2 eggs and tomatoes for breakfast, (usually I have a egg, cheese and tomato sandwich, today I just took off the top part of the bread and asked for no butter. We then went out for lunch after a tour of the New Edmonton Remand Centre. I had a cajun chicken wrap with sweet potato fries....oops.

I went to the 5pm Hot Flow class and it was awesome. I held all the poses and my legs weren't burning like usual. I really enjoy the instructor Jackie. : ) I came home and had a small salad as I kinda indulged today.

I have nothing else to say. I am tired and just watched the movie Contraband. It was good! Tomorrow I intend to run and do stairs, but no yoga.

Till tomorrow....bah blah blah blah blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment