Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 10 - Is that a trick question?

Day 10!  Okay, so today I missed my first shake. I knew I was running and felt like a egg and tomato sandwich. So that was my breakfast. I had a shake for lunch and some snacks. If anyone has been to Famoso and had their San Andreas knows what I mean when I say obsessed. I think about it often. So I messaged my dear friend Amanda and asked her to go. We met at the Magrath location which her fiance owns. We sit down and I say, which is healthier, an entire San Andreas or a small San Andreas and a caprese salad. She laughs and says, "Is that a trick question?" I didn't think it was but apparently its pretty obvious. Here is where my success comes in. I wanted an entire San Andreas but opted for the little one and a small caprese salad. Good decision making Lisa! Oh, and I was totally full after that.

I had another success today. During my run at lunch I was able to do the run from ERC all the way to the Mac stairs. I usually have to stop at the bottom of the first little set at the bottom of Grierson Hill, but kept up the stairs, around the detour and to the top of the first set of the Mac stairs. YAY! Its so funny how when I first started I needed to stop at least 5 times before hitting the stairs. Steph and Kerry must have been so annoyed. God Bless them for putting up with me. God Bless Kerry for continuing to put up with me. That girl is a machine and could kill that run and stair and not even be close to out of breath. Anyways, it was a good run. We plan to do stairs tomorrow, run there, do stairs a few or five times and then run back. This will be killer.

All in all, a fantastic day. Tomorrow shall be wonderful. I will most likely blog during the day as I have plans for tomorrow night.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment