Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 7 - Fantastic

Well, its day 7 and everything is going well. I am getting a tattoo tomorrow so whether yoga will be possible or not, I do not know. I called them and the tattoo guys said I should be good to go, but I'll chat with my artist tomorrow and see what she says.

 I've decided that I will do Yoga everyday as long as I can, but won't panic when certain things come up. I wanna say 30 classes in 35 but I think I can do better than that. I do not anticipate many more days that I absolutely can't go. Doubling up is also a possibility. I also promise to myself that if I can't do yoga that day, I must run.

Today Kerry and I did an intense run. We did the route reverse like my friend had suggested, however it ended up being a killer. We ended with several sections of stairs, down the sections of stairs and then up a hill and the last section of stairs. It was good though, I impress myself more and more every time.

Food today was spot on. I made dinner for one of my besties Bonnie and Justin randomly showed up with Taco Bell for himself. Ha. we had chicken breast, rice and a salad.

Yoga was also great today. It was a different instructor named Jackie, she was great. I love how they are all so different. I felt strong today and was able to hold my warriors for a lot longer without the pain.

So tomorrow is up in the air, but I will go running. Its supposed to be cold but I'm gonna suck it up. I may try for the 6:30 class or else the 8 or 930. I have a few options so I'll just play it by ear and figure it out then.

Man, these are getting quite boring...I hope something fantastic happens soon so I can update on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment