Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 18- Sexy Cook made me cheat.

Day 18 - Epic Fail.

I had a shake for breakfast, then a burrito at Mucho Burrito, but said no to the cookie...and then went to Devon and ate at Flo Pie. The sexy cook always makes the best burgers and fries. SHIT. No workout either. Frick.

Alright, no excuses. Intent was to go to Yoga but I went to Devon instead. I didn't realize my cousin was in town and that the plan was we were all going for dinner. Of course we go to Flo Pie and there is absolutely nothing healthy there,except a tossed salad. I HAD to eat my cheat meal. I guess I had two cheat meals today, not to mention felt sooo sick after dinner. My body does not appreciate healthiness to shit food at all. I have learned from this relapse and will get back on track tomorrow! I promise! Especially finding out today that people I never thought would read my blog are....now I know more people are reading it than admit. Hahahaha. MORE ACCOUNTABILITY for me! Imagine 2 months from now when people see me after reading all these and I look the same!? EMBARRASSING. Back on track as of NOW!

Run tomorrow 100 percent as I've been missing it... perhaps, Hot Yoga if I have time.

Saturday is my get things done day. I need an oil change, have my mom and cousin coming over, need to run, take dogs to park, take back some running shorts, and pick up some cleaning stuff all before going for dinner and to watch my beautiful friend Jonna sing in the semi finals of a Karaoke competition. : )

Till tomorrow. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment