Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 4 - No shakes or run today...but that is okay.

Day 4 and feeling great. I did not do my Body By Vi today as I was at Alberta Hospital training, nor did I do a run...but that is okay as I planned for it. I ate just the muffin top for breakfast, and had a sandwich with some vegetables for lunch. I brought my own snacks so I had an apple and a 100 cal snack.

Dinner:
Low fat chicken mushroom pasta

What I did different here was only made enough for one serving...this way I don't get out of hand having several bowls of pasta. Worked well. : )

Workout:
60 min Hot Flow Yoga class

This was another "Lindsay class" but not as difficult as yesterdays. I love this instructor! : )

So Day 4 of the 30 day challenge and I am feeling super good. I hadn't done yoga in about 3 weeks up until Tuesday. I am feeling less pain in my knees and back this time which is really nice. I am noticing that I feel less bloated and there is less puffiness in my face. (Water loss) I am also way more flexible and the pigeon pose I was having trouble with is feeling super good. Tomorrow I'm heading there at 12 with one of my besties Kellie. Should be fun. : )

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment