Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 3 - The heat wasn't even on?????!!!! Huh?

Gooooooood evening!

So I woke up to another lovely message....this time from an old old friend. I used to be best friends with this girl in elementary school. We graduated together in 2001 and I don't think I've spoken to her since. I won't post the entire message but she basically said she can relate to my blog. She talked about going through a tough time, losing 25 lbs from hard work and will power, but finding herself gaining again. She said reading the blog reminded her of the awesome high she felt a few months ago and she is now back on her weight loss bandwagon! That was pretty cool! ; ) Good luck Meghan. : )

Today was another great day. My run was tough. I struggled a bit, but it was strictly sore muscles where I couldn't physically go up the stairs anymore. Ha. I am pushing myself more than I normally would, that probably has to do with my running buddy, Kerry. Top conditioned athlete. What am I thinking??! Haha. So, I've decided to stop blogging about what I eat during the day as its always the same....perhaps just my workout and dinner and any struggles.

Workout:
Run/Stairs at lunch about 40 minutes
Hot Flow Yoga at 5pm.

Dinner: 
Salmon with rice and salad

Now, let me tell you about my Yoga class. Its a "Lindsay class"...anyone that goes to Yogalife knows what a "Lindsay class" is. She is freakin tough...but sooo good. Her classes are always completely full, no spots. It was tough tough tough, probably the toughest class I've had. I was sweating to death, SOAKED and she half way through the class says this. "Truth be told, the heat hasn't been on." She said it was on at the beginning but she quickly shut it off as the class was too hot. Are you kidding me?! That was an extra hot hot flow class. Feels good though. I feel myself becoming way more flexible, balance is better and I'm relaxing at the beginning which I never thought I'd do and good God to my legs hurt.

Tomorrow I have a training day at Alberta Hospital, all about addiction! YAY! I love learning new concepts, thoughts, research etc .on addiction. That being said, no blender at my hearts content. I will be eating regular tomorrow, but plan to watch portion sizes. : ) No run, but am scheduled for a Lindsay class at 5pm.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment