Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 8 - LARGE bump in the road. Frig.

Soooooo I went to go get my tattoo covered up today. It looks great, but then when I asked about Hot Yoga she said "not for 3 days." Shit. So I will start again Saturday and do a 30 classes in 33 days challenge again. Yep, I made that up.  Oh well, just gotta start again. HOWEVER, I will continue to track the days as I have. I plan to be active in some way each day and continue with my healthy eating.

Today I had my meal at lunch and will have a shake for dinner with a snack. I just got home so haven't eaten yet. Perhaps some popcorn, pickles and a chocolate banana shake. That sounds fabulous.

Workout:
JACK SHIT...or I could count the walk to the mall and back.

Dinner:
Shake cause I had a chicken taco salad for lunch.

Tomorrow I will try for a run as long as my foot doesn't hurt too much. There are always bumps in the road, but we always manage to get over them one way or another. : ) Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment