Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 5 - It is a Garth Brooks celebration!

First of all, I got two Garth Brooks tickets. How? I have no idea. It was my fourth attempt, I changed the selection from "Best Available" to "Level 2" and sniped 2. I am pumped. Garth and MJ were my top to see....MJ clearly won't happen, but Garth, yes, Garth will happen... July 12! : )

So I woke up today around 930 am. I am always concerned about my water intake prior to hot yoga on Saturday and Sundays when I go earlier. I managed to have my coffee, a pickle, and apple and plenty of water.  Yoga was good today, it was an instructor I hadn't had before, she was good, but I wished the class was hotter and a bit more difficult. All in all it was good though. I had a 100 cal bag of popcorn when I got home and a chocolate, banana peanut butter shake.

For dinner I went to Walkabout, they have the best chicken strips there. I got those with a small caesar salad as they had no house salad. Not too too bad. I wanted a Fuss cupcake from downstairs soo bad after. I fixated for a good 15 minutes on it, but decided against it....most likely because I was with my good friend Mike who is an Ironman athlete. I told him about my blog and mentioned how much more accountable it made me. I would have never heard the end if I went to get a cupcake after all that. : ) Mike gave me some good running tips and I intend to start them this week. For example, the route we run at lunch we should do reverse sometimes to even out hips and ankles etc. Good point. As well as the "run through it" for a lot of what I think may be injuries but might just be sore muscles, tendons etc. Thanks Mike!

Workout:
60 min Hot Flow Yoga at 12:00 pm

Dinner:
Chicken tenders and caeser salad.

I have Hot Flow at 1:30 pm tomorrow. I plan to do a Jillian Michaels DVD as well. I may not have time for that. Sunday is laundry, grocery and Devon day. In saying that my dinner tomorrow will be my weekly cheat meal. Flo Pie of course.

Till tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment