Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 13 - "No, I really don't need you to read it out to me"

Hello!!!!!!!!!

Day 13...WOW. Alrighty, food intake today was great, missed one shake but that's because I slept in BIG TIME today. I went for a run today but it was rough. In the winter I was at the dog park and it was pure ice covered snow everywhere. I slipped a million times and in one of my slips I pulled my left calf muscle. I let it heal (or so I thought) but it bugs me occasionally. Today, it freaking hurt. I had to stop two times to stretch it out but goodness did that hurt. I still did the same route Carmen and I did on Saturday so it wasn't too bad. 30 minutes total.

For dinner I went to my parents. I had a small tenderloin steak, half of a potato and some salad. Before, I would no word of a lie eat two steaks and at least one full potato smothered in sour cream and bacon bits. So this was a good portion size for me tonight.  This is my favourite meal ever in life. I LOVE the way my parents cook my steak and I LOVE tenderloin. So after dinner I tell my Dad about my blogging and he doesn't really get it, so I say, well let me read one out to you. He says, "No, I really don't need you to read it out to me." Anyone that knows my Dad can just imagine the way he is saying this. I argue and say, "No, let me show you." as he continues to repeat the above quote about 5 more times. He really didn't want to hear what I had to say. I started reading the "Everyone is a weight loss expert, in case you didn't know" blog and he was captivated. He was laughing and at the end says, "That's what you wrote?, that funny, I like that Lisa, good for you" Hahaha, so funny he is. No faith that I can write a funny little post. His favourite part was me talking about how I am the size of a medium sized man.

I did groceries tonight too. It really blows my mind how my mind set is so different. Every Sunday I used to go there and buy sour soothers and those mini Oh Henry bites. It didn't even phase me to buy them, I just walked by that oh so fun . I spent a lot of money today on food. I usually spend 60 dollars or so every time I go and today was 90. I got lots of Special K snacks and vegetables. I'm hooked up for a good week and a bit forsure.

Lunch is made, yoga tomorrow at 5 and a plan to run and do stairs at lunch. My 6th best friend Robson is running with us too tomorrow! YAY Robson!! Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment