Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 19 - 5K. Proud.

Day 19.

So, like I said yesterday, back on track. I woke up, had a coffee, visited briefly with my Mom and cousin on their way to the farmers market, drove to the dog park, met one of my besties Amanda and my niece Ollie. We did an hour walk with the dogs and I came home. I had my morning breakfast shake and some cottage cheese. I checked out runmap.net and created a 5 km route around my house. I completed a 5 km! YAY! First time since highschool I've ran that long. I did take a 1 minute walk break though. I did it in about 35 minutes, which is slow, but it was completed so that is good enough for me at this point. I think that if I was running with someone I could have ran the whole thing and most likely at a faster pace.

Anyway, I am proud of today's comeback; 1 hour walk and 35 min run and 2 shakes ( about to go make another shake right now). Tonight I'm going to Famoso for dinner...obviously I will be eating the San Andreas. I will go for the half one and half salad, as hard as it is...or perhaps Amy and I could share a large and share a salad. Oh, the possibilities!!!! After that, we 're heading to "The Bend" to watch Jonna sing! YAY! I thought I'd blog now as I will have nothing to update later.

Tomorrow's aim is yoga or a run. I am getting eyelash extensions at my girlfriends spa and then we're taking photos so she can create a look book, that is at 1pm and photos at 3pm. I will most likely hit up a evening yoga class or do an evening run. Will let you know, my cute little followers!!! Thanks again to everyone that has been liking, commenting and telling me they read the blog and are inspired. The response from people is not what I was expecting, but it is so great! Thanks!!!!!!

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment