Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Perhaps Tuesday is "the day"

So, I just did a rant to alert people that I am not stupid, but they might be.
First official day went great..however "the day" typically does start off good, but like I said, blogging everyday should make me more accountable. Here is what the day looked like

Breakfast : Blueberry/Strawberry Body by Vi shake
Snack: 100 calorie Popcorn and some sour candies ( I know, I know)
Snack: Two cucumbers (wasn't that hungry after run)
Late Lunch: Chocolate Strawberry Cocunut Body by Vi shake
Snack: Special K 90 Calorie bar
Dinner: Salmon and a salad

Workouts:
30 min Run/Stairs at lunch
1 Hour Hot Flow Yoga at 5 pm.

I find it so hard sometimes to fit in my breakfast shake. By the time I am done my coffee I am downstairs in interviews with inmates where I can't have my shake. I am learning to manage though. I work in a jail and everything about the place makes it more difficult to do anything. I am feeling good. It was nice to do a run/stairs and then stretch it out at Yoga.

Today was Day 1 of my 30 day Hot Yoga Challenge. Went well... it was a pretty easy class, which was nice since I haven't been in 3 weeks.

Till tomorrow! Aiming for a run/stairs again at lunch and Yoga at 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment