Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 6 - Tough.

So today I went to a 1: 30 pm Hot Flow Yoga class. I was in a negative space getting to class, I've had something on my mind and spent the entire 15 minutes prior to class thinking and analysing the situation and becoming more and more upset. THEN, some lady beside me start snoring. Anyone that knows me, knows that the sound of snoring makes me want to scream, start crying and punch things all at the same time. I tried soooo hard to get it out of my head but could not. THEN I was thinking "This room isn't even hot enough, uggh I hope this doesn't turn into a warm flow class." That being said, about 10 minutes into class, sweat was pouring down my body and I was having trouble catching my breath. I would call anyone crazy saying this to me when I first started but I honestly think it is because I was not focused on the class right from the beginning; being what was bothering me and the lady snoring. I screwed it up and could not get my breath normal. I was sooooo tired and thought the class was so so tough....but got through and did an advanced move that I have never been able to do before! : )

I didn't do Body by Vi today, instead had 2 pieces of 50 cal toast with some peanut butter, a pickle and popcorn after class. I was busy today after class so the popcorn held me over until my CHEAT MEAL! Funny cause I wasn't super excited about it which I usually am. I guess its like they say, if you stop eating it, you'll start craving it less. I went to Flo Pie in Devon with my Mom and had a lasagna...oh and mozza sticks to start. I told my Mom I had 2 hours to eat whatever I wanted and said I wanted a blizzard. I did some groceries, thought about it and realized I was only going to get the blizzard for the sake of getting it. I did not get it and haven't eaten since dinner at 530pm. I am learning!!!!!!!

Side note: Friday I will be unable to do Yoga. I work till 4 and need to be at Rexall for 7 pm for the Oil Kings game. I will try to double up Saturday but again have a busy day. I'm not going to worry about it. It is one day and its not because I don't want to go but simply that it just doesn't work with my schedule. When I first thought about the 30 day challenge I thought 30 classes in 35 days was more reasonable. I figure I will attempt everyday for the next 30 days but if something comes up like this Friday I won't sweat it. I'll just make sure I run Friday! : )

Tomorrow I will be running and doing stairs, as well as my 5pm Hot Flow class and healthy dinner with one of my besties Bonnie. Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment