Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 9 - Jealousy and being auctioned off for a date. Please help!

So last night before I went to bed I did some yoga just to keep up with the stretching.

My foot hurt today a little more than expected. I did not run, but it was a cool feeling of jealousy seeing some of my co-workers come in from their runs. I wanted to go sooo bad. I probably would have gone but my partner at work, Scarlett, who is full of tattoos advised against that....so I listened. No problems eating today which is nice. Its been over a week now of appropriate portions, calories etc. Pretty good! I feel like I've lost weight, basically feeling less bloated, bit more toned too. This could also all be an illusion.

Workout: (hasn't happened yet, but once these hockey games are over, it will.)
25 minutes Jillian Michaels

Dinner:
Salmon and Rice

I've found myself psychotically watching hockey and surfing nhl.com as well as hockeydraft.ca. The pharmacist at work got me into a hockey draft and I can't stop watching and following up. Kinda fun. Makes me more appealing to men too right?! Haha.

Speaking of men, I must put out there that I am being auctioned off for a date on May 4 at the Irish club on the northside. A few of my friends at work are doing an amazing trip to Africa in November where they are building houses. They are hosting a few fundraisers.  I am hoping to God that this turns out well. There are three ways this can end. One, NO ONE bids. Wow. That would not be cool. Haha. Another girl being auctioned off fears this as well. Two, I have some sick old man "regular" at the club that bids highest. Three, I have a normal person I know, from work or personal life that bids and we go on a fun little date. Never know what could happen right?! I am hoping for the third. really hoping for the third. So this is a call out to all my friends, men and woman... Come down May 4 to this auction, there are other single girls other than me being auctioned, so it just might be your lucky day! PLEASE come down and support my girlfriends doing the trip and me, mentally. When I have more details I will post. : )

Run is planned for lunch. Till tomorrow...

Go Pitts and NY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment