Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday-I'll start today.

So I decided to start a blog in hopes that it would motivate me to get my ass in gear. EVERY SINGLE MONDAY I tell myself "This is it. This is the day I will change my eating habits and start a consistent exercise routine." Well...it never happens. Today I was supposed to start a 30 day hot yoga challenge. I signed up for the 5 o'clock class and then changed it to 7 o'clock so my Mom could drop off the dogs and then changed it to 8:30 and here I am writing a blog about how unmotivated I am and should be 30 minutes into class. 

As an Addictions Counsellor I am fully aware of my food addiction. When inmates/clients perhaps assume that I "don't know how they feel" I think, wrong...I know exactly how you feel. Addiction is such a hard thing to understand for a lot of people. "Just quit!," "How hard could it be?" "Uhhhh eat healthy and excercise!" NO SHIT. Seriously. If it was that easy, we'd all be skinny. I love running, I love Hot Yoga and I love Jillian Michaels and I FREAKIN love good good good food.

Now that, that is out of the way, tomorrow I do the 5'o'clock Hot Flow class and start my 30 day challenge. Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment